About UsVisit Pipeline Supply and explore what no one else has to offer.
Minnesota Owned and Grown!
Pipeline Supply was established in 1977 as an independent wholesale distributor with five employees and 5000 square feet of office and warehouse space. In the thirty-five years since, we have grown into a major force in the marketplace with one-hundred employees and 150,000 square feet of warehouse and office space. We now have six locations with inventories of the finest quality products available.
Pipeline Supply is a leading wholesale distributor servicing the Upper Midwest. We offer a full line of Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Hydronics, Radiant Heat and Snow Melt Systems, Water Softeners, Sewer, Water and Well Supplies. We provide full and complete service for all of the products we distribute. If water or air runs through it, chances are Pipeline Supply sells it.
We pride ourselves in offering the very best products at competitive prices with unbeatable service and delivery. Even though we have grown, Pipeline Supply remains an independent distributor. The flexibility and personal touch that won over our loyal customers initially still exists today.
When you choose Pipeline Supply, you are assured of experience, personalized service, long term value and savings for your business. As well as:
- Vast inventory and wide distribution
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Superb service
- High quality products at competitive prices
- In-house technicians servicing what we sell
- Quick and efficient delivery
- Latest and greatest products on display in our expansive showroom
- Always on the cutting edge of design and technology
- Water heaters-Residential and Commercial
- Water Softeners-Residential and Commercial
- Steam Showers